Roebling Road Raceway
The N2 / WERA Endurance Series is back for 2023 and proudly sponsored by Dunlop Tires. The series comprises five rounds with more than $20,000 in purse dedicated
The N2 / WERA Endurance Series is back for 2023 and proudly sponsored by Dunlop Tires. The series comprises five rounds with more than $20,000 in purse dedicated to each round with additional contingency and prizes offered by our sponsors.
- Endurance Relay
The Endurance Relay is a new class that has been added to the 4-hour main event. As the name implies, it is an actual relay race that offers a low-stakes entry for those that wish to try their hand at endurance racing or don’t have the means to build out a full endurance machine.
See the updated rule book on our endurance page here.
Health Guidelines for this Event
- Endurance Racing’s Rebirth in America
- Little Bikes: The Next Big Thing
- N2 Racing Registration Is Now Live!
- Trail Braking: On the track to win, on the street to survive
- N2’s Advanced Training Program – A Look Under the Hood
- Track Days & Rider Schools: Are you on the Fence?
- N2 Track Days with Friends
- N2 Track Days Hosts Their First Roadracing World Action Fund Fundraiser
Tracks We Ride
When you ride with N2, you ride at the most premiere venues across the United States - the fastest, the most technical, the most challenging and, naturally, the most fun. Join us for a motorcycle track day on the same circuits as your favorite AMA pro racers!
Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham
Talladega Gran Prix, Talladega
Homestead Speedway, Homestead
Road Atlanta, Braselton
Roebling Road Raceway, Bloomingdale
NJMP - Lightning, Millville
NJMP - Thunderbolt, Millville
NC Bike, Garysburg
Pocono Raceway, Long Pond
Virginia International Raceway, Alton
Summit Main, Summit Point
Jefferson Circuit, Summit Point
Shenandoah, Summit Point